3 Olympia Theatre are looking for experienced Bar Supervisors to join our team.
Description and Duties
We're looking for part-time staff to take on the following key responsibilities:
- To work as a team leader, supervising staff at an event, supporting the Bar Management team.
- Supervise the operation of any one of our bars and retail kiosks during scheduled shifts.
- Train, manage and motivate staff.
- Foster a positive & diligent working environment with staff by leading by example.
- Respond to customer queries and complaints relaying these on to venue management where necessary.
- End of shift cash up.
- Control waste.
- Work behind the bar, selling drinks and snacks, and preparing interval orders.
- Restock the bars, shops, and stores where needed.
- Maintain other hygiene and Food Safety requirements as directed by bar management.
- Undertake and supervise other regular bar & shop cleaning as directed.
- Complete stock takes of bar & shop stock and cleaning materials as directed.
- Partake in manual handling, fire safety, and customer care training as required.
- We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
- 1+ years’ experience working as a bar tender / bar supervisor, preferably in a busy bar, nightclub or music venue
- Experience cashing up
- Previous experience supervising staff
- Punctual, adaptable problem solvers who can take on different tasks determined by the operational requirements of an event.
- Commitment to customer care
- Fluency in English.
Please note, this is a casual part time position. Due to the nature of the theatre, hours can vary depending on performances, and will include weekdays and weekends evenings, and some matinees.