Description and Duties
We're looking for part-time staff to take on the following key responsibilities:
- Serving drinks and preparing interval orders from our bars.
- Oversee audience flow throughout the theatre. Greeting patrons at the doors, checking tickets, and showing people to their seats.
- Working at other retail units in the theatre, shops, cloakrooms, hawker trays.
- Ensure that all patrons have a positive experience at 3Olympia Theatre, maintaining a welcoming and helpful environment.
We are looking for Theatre Staff with the following qualities:
- Previous experience working in hospitality in a bar, theatre, or music venue.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Previous experience with cash handling.
- Punctual, adaptable, staff that can take on different tasks determined by the operational requirements of an event.
- Fluency in English.
Please note, this is a casual part-time position. Due to the nature of the theatre, hours can vary depending on performances, and will include weekdays and weekends evenings, and some matinees. Standard call is approximately 4 hours.
Job Type: Part-time
Rate Of Pay: €13.00 per hour