We are holding a Front Of House Recruitment Open Day, come and meet our team!
Date: Thursday 14th October 2021
Location: 3Olympia Theatre, 72 Dame Street, D2
Job Type: Part Time Casual.
Rate of Pay: €11.00 Per Hour.
3Olympia Theatre will be holding an Open Recruitment day on Thursday 14th October 2021 between 3pm and 7pm, here in the theatre. We will be interviewing for various Front of House Roles including Ushers, Bar Staff Cloakroom staff etc @ €11 Per Hour. All applicants seeking to apply are welcome to come along on the day and must bring an up to date CV along with a valid ID (Passport/Driver’s license)
Description and Duties
We're looking for efficient and friendly part time staff to take on the following Key Responsibilities:
Front of House:
- Ensure that all patrons have a positive experience at the Theatre
- Maintain a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, while showing patrons to their seats
- Deal with any queries and issues, referring them to the Duty Manager as appropriate
- Oversee audience flow throughout the Front of House Area
- Prepare floats and stock for the sale of show programmes and ice cream; count and record moneys taken.
Bar & shop:
- Work behind the bar, selling drinks and snacks, and preparing interval orders in a timely & courteous manner when needed.
- When required, assist with the cloakroom duties at some events:
We are looking for Theatre Staff with the following qualities:
- Experience working in hospitality, preferably bar, theatre, or music venue
- Proven understanding of a high standard of customer care
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic & friendly
- Hard working
- Speaks fluent English
- Experience with cash handling
Please note, this is a casual part time position. Due to the nature of the theatre, hours can vary depending on performances and will include weekdays and weekends evenings, and some matinees. Standard call is approximately 4 hours.