Company: Gaiety Theatre & 3Olympia
Location: South King Street & Dame Street
Reports to: Theatre management
Working Hours: Full time, permanent
This is a full-time permanent position within Marketing team in Gaiety & 3Olympia. Reporting to the Theatre management, this role is ideal for a highly organised and personable candidate who enjoys working in a busy and fast paced environment.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- 3+ Years Marketing Assistant/Administration experience
- A keen interest in the Theatre and Entertainment world
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience coordinating marketing for multiple campaigns at once..
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Good knowledge of digital & social media
- Calm and non-reactive under pressure
- The ability to take initiative, accountability and make decisions.
- An ability to interpret data to influence decision making
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and driven.
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
- A flexible and adaptable candidate, self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
What the role includes
- Oversee asset collection for show announcements and venue websites and social channels.
- Liaise with show marketing teams on general selling strategy for each show
- Assist with monitoring marketing budgets for campaigns
- Liaise with local marketing and advertisement buying teams to ensure consistency
- Liaise with PR reps for each show to plan opening nights and answer any other press queries or needs
- Approve and ensure delivery of necessary marketing assets to local advert buying team on deadlines
- Help grow and manage the theatre social media channels and customer communications.
- Monitor and review show campaigns and record sales results versus budget strategy.
- Take detailed and actionable notes at all show marketing meetings and follow up with all parties to ensure smooth delivery of all elements.
- Creatively plan launch events for major shows, come up with press drop ideas, competitions and generally brainstorm out of the box ways to promote our shows.
- Bring fresh insight to new opportunities and partnerships
Salary commensurate with experience.
Flexibility required regarding working hours.
To apply please email a full CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com