Jimmy Carr has added an extra show to his Terribly Funny tour, he’ll be playing a late show at 3Olympia Theatre on Sunday 18th September, doors open 9pm, show 10pm
Last few tickets for the late show on 18th September are priced from €35 including booking fee & €1 restoration levy on sale now with Ticketmaster
Jimmy Carr plays rescheduled dates at 3Olympia Theatre, Dublin this Friday 16th, Saturday 17th, and Sunday 18th September 2022.
As some dates have been rescheduled from their original dates in 2020, tickets holders are advised to carefully check emails from Ticketmaster to ensure they attend on the correct date and time.
Early shows: Jimmy Carr onstage at 7.00pm sharp.
Late shows: Jimmy Carr onstage at 10.00pm sharp.
Ticketholders should ensure to check the date on their tickets and attend the correct rescheduled show as tickets will only be valid for their respective rescheduled dates. If they have e-tickets they should check the tickets in their Ticketmaster account as these will have been updated with the correct show time information.
Tickets for original dates are valid for rescheduled shows, no exchange necessary. Details below:
- Wednesday 14th Sep - Rescheduled to Sunday 18th Sep - Doors 6pm | Show 7pm (SOLD OUT)
- Thursday 15th Sep - Rescheduled to Friday 16th Sep - Doors 9:30pm | Show 10pm (SOLD OUT)
- Friday 16th Sep - Rescheduled Time: Doors 6pm | Show 7pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday 17th Sep - Early Show Doors 6pm | Show 7pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday 17th Sep - Late Show Doors 9pm | Show 10 pm
- EXTRA DATE Sunday 18th Sep - Late Show Doors 9pm | Show 10 pm
ALL ORIGINAL TICKETS FULLY VALID FOR NEW DATES/TIMES
Jimmy’s brand new show contains jokes about all kinds of terrible things. Terrible things that might have affected you or people you know and love.
But they’re just jokes - they are not the terrible things.
Having political correctness at a comedy show is like having health and safety at a rodeo. Now you’ve been warned, buy a ticket.